DIRISA held a successfull fullday session at the CHPC Conference in East London, December 2016.
The following speakers were invited to present (their presentations can be found on the resources page of DIRISA):
– Jason Van Rooyen. University of Cape Town (UCT). Research Data Growing Pains.
– Kay Raseroka. University of Botswana. Towards a National Platform for Open Data, Open Science and Innovation in Botswana.
– Jasper Horrel. Square Kilometre Array (SKA). Data Infrastructures for the Square Kilometre Array.
– Anelda Van Der Walt. North West University (NWU). Democratising data skills.
– Tshiamo Motshwegwa. University of Botswana. Developments in regional connected cyber-infrastrcture to support open science.
– Angel Shozi. DIRISA. Data Management Planning (DMP) Tool.
We would like to not only thank our speakers but also all the attendees and Sthembiso for all the hardwork put towards planning this event.